Welcome to the Region I Website!
Bre Moreau – Section 94 Chair
Autumn Paro – Section 95 Chair
Danielle Tapper – Section 96 Chair
Michael Keane – Section 97 Chair
Mike Azzara – Section 101 Chair
Meaghan Tripod – Section 102 Chair
Eric Strickland – Region I Chair
Region I Calendar
- August 24 – 26, Region 1 Staff Retreat “Thingamajig”, Camp Resolute, Bolton, MA
- September 21 – 23, APOlachian Trail National Service Project
- October 20, Section 97 Section Education Leadership Day (SLED) at St. John’s University: Queens, NY
- October 28, APO LEADS Day at Rutgers: New Brunswick
- November 3, Section 94 Leadership Day at University of New Hampshire
- November 4, Section 96 Leadership Day
- November 10, Section 101 & 102 Sectional Conference at Montclair State University (Board Game Themed)
- November 17, Section 95 Leadership Day
- December 27 – 30, National Convention in Austin, TX
For a larger view,
please visit our Calendar.
Alpha Phi Omega is the national, co-educational, service fraternity that sets the standard for campus-based volunteerism. For three-quarters of a century, Alpha Phi Omega has made a positive difference in the lives of college men and women and has helped to improve the quality of life for individuals in need. Nearly 300,000 students have been initiated into Alpha Phi Omega since our founding on December 16, 1925, and our current Membership exceeds 17,000 students at approximately 350 colleges and universities. If you would like to learn more about the organization itself, please visit our National Organization's Website.