Hello Region 1!
I hope the year has treated you all well.
Congratulations to our Region 1 Leadership team!
Lisa Brandon – Section 94 Chair.
Kim Usselman – Section 96 Chair.
Eric Strick – Section 97 Chair.
Lillian Mondaro – Section 101 Chair.
Mike Varano – Section 102 Chair.
Have a great summer. See you in the fall.
Region I Calendar
- February 15, 2014 Section 97 SLED at St. John’s University “All About the 97 Family”
- March 20-22, 2015 Section 94 & 96 Conclave at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
- March 28, 2015 Section 97 Section Conference at Saint Thomas Aquinas College
- April 17-19, 2015 Spring Youth Service Day
- April 18, 2015 Section 101 & 102 Section Conference at Seton Hall University
- July 23-26, 2015 National Volunteer Conference
- BWI Airport Marriott Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- January 7-10, 2016 Region I/II Regionals "All American Affair" in Albany, NY
For a larger view,
please visit our Calendar.
Alpha Phi Omega is the national, co-educational, service fraternity that sets the standard for campus-based volunteerism. For three-quarters of a century, Alpha Phi Omega has made a positive difference in the lives of college men and women and has helped to improve the quality of life for individuals in need. Nearly 300,000 students have been initiated into Alpha Phi Omega since our founding on December 16, 1925, and our current Membership exceeds 17,000 students at approximately 350 colleges and universities. If you would like to learn more about the organization itself, please visit our National Organization's Website.