Welcome to the Region I Website!
Francis Brandon – Section 94 Chair
Amanda Kalish – Section 96 Chair
Andy Braverman – Section 97 Chair
Alexandra Castiglia – Section 101 Chair
Mike Varano – Section 102 Chair
Eric Strickland – Region I Chair
Region I Calendar
- January 22, APO STRONG Seton Hall University 12:30 P.M. – 5 P.M.
- March 25, Section 97 Sectionals, St. John’s University – Queens Campus (Sherlock Holmes Theme)
- April 7-9, Section 94/96 Conclave at University of New Haven, co-hosted by Quinnipiac (Disney Theme)
- April 22, Section 101/102 Sectionals at Ramapo College (90s Theme)
- July 27 – 30, National Volunteer Conference in Dallas, TX
- August 18 – 20, Thingamajig (Region I Staff Retreat)
- October 21, Section 97 SLED (Section Leadership Education Day) at Hofstra University
- January 4 – 6, Region I & II Conference in Cherry Hill, NJ Peace, Love & APO
For a larger view,
please visit our Calendar.
Alpha Phi Omega is the national, co-educational, service fraternity that sets the standard for campus-based volunteerism. For three-quarters of a century, Alpha Phi Omega has made a positive difference in the lives of college men and women and has helped to improve the quality of life for individuals in need. Nearly 300,000 students have been initiated into Alpha Phi Omega since our founding on December 16, 1925, and our current Membership exceeds 17,000 students at approximately 350 colleges and universities. If you would like to learn more about the organization itself, please visit our National Organization's Website.