Welcome to the Region I Website!
Bre Moreau – Section 94 Chair
Amanda Kalish – Section 95 Chair
Danielle Tapper – Section 96 Chair
Jennifer Werfelman – Section 97 Chair
Sam Shapiro – Section 101 Chair
Mike Varano – Section 102 Chair
Eric Strickland – Region I Chair
Region I Calendar
- February 24, Section 101 & 102 SLED/APO LEADS Day at Stevens Institute of Technology
- March 24th, Section 97 Sectionals at St. Thomas Aquinas College (Dr. Seuss Themed)
- April 6 – 8, Section 94, 95 & 96 Conclave at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (Space Themed)
- April 14, Section 101 & 102 Sectionals at The College of New Jersey (Jurassic Park Themed)
- June 1st – 3rd, Membership Academy and Membership University, Newark, NJ
For a larger view,
please visit our Calendar.
Alpha Phi Omega is the national, co-educational, service fraternity that sets the standard for campus-based volunteerism. For three-quarters of a century, Alpha Phi Omega has made a positive difference in the lives of college men and women and has helped to improve the quality of life for individuals in need. Nearly 300,000 students have been initiated into Alpha Phi Omega since our founding on December 16, 1925, and our current Membership exceeds 17,000 students at approximately 350 colleges and universities. If you would like to learn more about the organization itself, please visit our National Organization's Website.