Welcome to the Region I Website!
Bre Moreau – Section 94 Chair
Amanda Kalish – Section 95 Chair
Joanna Adler Miles – Section 96 Chair
Jennifer Werfelman – Section 97 Chair
Sam Shapiro – Section 101 Chair
Mike Varano – Section 102 Chair
Eric Strickland – Region I Chair
Region I Calendar
- July 27 – 30, National Volunteer Conference in Dallas, TX
- August 18 – 20, Thingamajig (Region I Staff Retreat) at Camp Candlewood in New Fairfield, CT
- October 21, Section 97 SLED (Section Leadership Education Day) at Hofstra University
- October 28, Section 95 LD (Leadership Development) Day at MIT
- November 4, Section 101/102 Section Conference at Stockton University
- November 11, Section 96 Leadership Development Day at University of Massachusetts Amherst
- January 4 – 6, Region I & II Conference in New Jersey Peace, Love & APO
For a larger view,
please visit our Calendar.
Alpha Phi Omega is the national, co-educational, service fraternity that sets the standard for campus-based volunteerism. For three-quarters of a century, Alpha Phi Omega has made a positive difference in the lives of college men and women and has helped to improve the quality of life for individuals in need. Nearly 300,000 students have been initiated into Alpha Phi Omega since our founding on December 16, 1925, and our current Membership exceeds 17,000 students at approximately 350 colleges and universities. If you would like to learn more about the organization itself, please visit our National Organization's Website.