January 1, 2019
As Region I has officially come to a close remember this is a new beginning, not an end. As volunteers all the good each of your chapters do make the long hours’ worth it. If it wasn't for what you do, we wouldn't do what we do. You inspire us to continue to serve and give back each and every day. I hope we've done what you needed from us and that we have served you well. We may become two, but always remember we are still brothers and family.
Thank you again for all that you do. It has been my privilege and honor to serve as your last Region I Chair.
This is Region I, Signing Off.
May we always stand united regardless of Region name.
True to Alpha Phi Omega, may we always be.
Region I Chair
Region I Calendar
- August 24 – 26, Region 1 Staff Retreat “Thingamajig”, Camp Resolute, Bolton, MA
- September 21 – 23, APOlachian Trail National Service Project
- October 20, Section 97 Section Education Leadership Day (SLED) at St. John’s University: Queens, NY
- October 28, APO LEADS Day at Rutgers: New Brunswick
- November 3, Section 94 Leadership Day at University of New Hampshire
- November 4, Section 96 Leadership Day
- November 10, Section 101 & 102 Sectional Conference at Montclair State University (Board Game Themed)
- November 17, Section 95 Leadership Day
- December 27 – 30, National Convention in Austin, TX
For a larger view,
please visit our Calendar.